Review: Abe Lee Seminars is the "Real Deal"


I've known Abe Lee for several years now, mainly through my coverage of the real estate market as a reporter for Pacific Business News. 
To put it plainly, Abe is truly a special person, possessing that "It" characteristic that only a few in this world are so lucky to have. He makes everyone that he speaks to feel as if they are the only ones in the room. Abe also is a master motivator and communicator, getting the most out of everyone who he comes in contact with. 
When I made my decision to take a deeper dive into the real estate industry, becoming one that stories are written about instead of writing stories about people in the industry, I first thought of Abe. 
Besides his schools' stellar reputation, Abe himself, is the reason why so many decide to become one of his students. I'm both lucky and blessed to be called one of his students. Abe's experience in the industry as a broker, developer and investor is quite remarkable, and gives him the edge when it comes to teaching about real estate. 
The many helpful stories he shared during class gave me a better understanding of the many difficult terms of the industry, and set me up for the utmost success.
I am so happy to say that I recently received my real estate salesperson's license from the Hawaii Real Estate Commission, and without Abe's classes, I'm not so sure I'd be where I'm at today. 
That said, Abe is truly a living legend in our community. Hawaii is lucky to have someone of his caliber and stature to be teaching future agents and brokers about one of the most important industries in the state.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Architecture firm starts process to build new office at Bank of Hawaii building

New Italian, BBQ restaurants opening at Hawaii Kai Shopping Center

Exclusive: 'Survivor' host Jeff Probst buys posh Hualalai Resort estate in Hawaii